IPN Network Night – World Class Performance and Effective Communication
Date/TimeDate(s) - 18/07/2014
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Locationthe Ellington Hotel
IPN INVITES YOU TO A REAL NETWORKING NIGHT
Learn and Practice Introduction & Presentation Skills,
Participate in Business Speed Dating to hone your techniques,
Develop proper Business Networking Strategies,
Enhance your Network and Establish Collaboration with Others,
Learn from Successful Guest Speakers who Educate, Inspire & Motivate.
ON FRIDAY, JULY 18TH @ 19h
AT THE ELLINGTON HOTEL, NICE.
World Class Performance and Effective Communication
With Guest Speaker Phil Johnson
Phil Johnson was born in Liverpool, England, and is a World Class Performance psychologist. For the last two ‘seasons’ he has been sport psychologist to the Monaco Football team, and works with world class professional cyclists, tennis, squash, swimming, ski, surf & snowboarders, show jumpers, polo teams, dressage riders, rugby players, racing drivers, actors, musicians, and broadcasters. He is a change management consultant in Life Sciences and pharmaceutical industries.
He is an accredited World Class Performance Psychologist with the British Equestrian Federation, British Olympic Association, and British Ski & Snowboard. He lives in Monaco
• What can we learn from high performance players and athletes in for example the ‘World Cup’, in understanding effective communication, both individually and as a team?
• What is it, in the characteristics of individual athletes such as tennis players, golfers, fencers and dressage riders that communicate their strength, power and confidence, or lack of it?
• How can we understand the dynamic and interchange between people, in such a way that we can positively influence the ‘transactions’ and to some degree outcome within that context?
I will use my Four Corners Model Framework, Transactional Analysis, being in the ‘Zone of Performance’, as well as essential communication skills, to understand how we can measure and change our own and other’s communications positively.
I would hope in the exploration of these presentations you will be:
1. More aware of how give and receive communications
2. Understand the dynamics and behaviours in your own ‘transactions’ in communications with others
3. Be clearer how to give quality feedback, and how to receive it.
4. Become aware of your own physicality so that you can control and change it appropriately
5. Understand the art and science behind these topics
Founder of IPN
Accomplished Networker and Professional Networking Coach.
Learn how to network effectively.
Friday July 18th at 7pm
The Ellington Hotel, 25, Bd Dubouchage, Nice
only € 15
Book in advance.
Go to www.the-IPN.net for the payment link